|Blinkies are small graphics that you can put on your web site, in your email signature, or in your community forum signature. Blinkies are a fun way to introduce others to websites you enjoy. All of our blinkies are hosted for you so you don't need to use a seperate image upload service.
To use a blinkie in your email signature:
1. Right-click (control-click on Macs) on the image and choose "Save As" to save the blinkie to your computer.
2. Follow the instructions in your email program to add the image to your signature.
To use a blinkie on your web site:
1. Click the blinkie you want to use and further instructions will appear on how to use it.
To use a blinkie in your forum signature:
• If the forum you belong to allows hosting of images for your signature then do the following: a) right-click (control-click on Macs) on the image and choose "Save As" to save the blinkie to your computer; and b) follow your forum instructions.
• If the forum you belong to does not allow hosting of image for your signature then click the blinkie you want to use and further instructions will appear on how to use it.
|150 x 50 Blinkies|
|150 x 50 Reserved Blinkies For Artists' Circle Members Only|